This time I was tagged by
The rules are:
1.You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
Answering ok... asking? Why task me?
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
1. I'm terrible at picking the right stuff about me.
2. I write stuff.
3. I also draw stuff.
4. I enjoy the Blues.
5. I'm capable of wearing sunglasses and a hat. It's a cool hat.
6. I can speak Swiss German, German, English, some French and Gibberish.
7. I'm failing at trying to learn how to play guitar right now. Mainly because of lack of energy when I get home from work.
8. I'm fond of games and all three libraries of mine are quite stacked. (Steam, my Bookshelf and GOG (Not counting Origin, since it's horrible))
9. I like to help peeps if I can.
10. I think I'm rather boring.
1) What are three of your guilty pleasures?
First of all surely One Piece. I like the show, but have trouble with the female designs.... I'm not sure if it's Eichiiro Oda or Shonen Jump who enforces the huge breasts... I wouldn't mind them a bit smaller and some less revealing clothing...
Can't think of anything else I enjoy and feel guilty about it... Sorry.
2) What would you NOT do for a billion dollars?
There's a long list. Money ain't all. And it depends on the hook. I live in Switzerland. If you grow up in Switzerland you know, that there is something wrong if someone offers you a big bunch of money. At least you should.
3) If you could choose a character from an animated TV show to be your roommate, who would it be? Why? (No OCs allowed.)
Probably Mordecai from Regular Show. We share common interests.
4) What is your greatest life achievement?
Should I have one yet? I don't. Nope...
5) Any of you guys play Hearthstone?
Yes, but not that much actually. Only if friends ask me and I'm terrible at it. Deckbuilding is not one of my strengths.
6) What was your dream career when you were five?
When I was five... When I was five... I cannot remember. All I remember is, that I was pretty dumb back then. Maybe actor.... Dunno.
7) What would you do if you were president of your country?
Is this my own fictional country or the country I'm living in? If it's the second I'd do jacks***t since it'd take the other to cooperate.
8) If you could only say three words before you died, what would they be?
Oh f... ...
9) If you could meet up with your DA friends whom you haven't met IRL for a cup of coffee, would you?
Yea. Probably. Depends on how long it'd take to travel. I ain't no rich man...
10) Choose A or B for the following question:
Is Landon Bridge an awesome guy?
B: No (Error! Choice B is having technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience.)
C: I cannot tell since I don't know sir awesome guy Landon Bridge all to well yet, but he seems to be a cool cat. I mean he tutors, tutoring is cool, right? Right.
1. Treebeard is in your room, what will you do?
2. If you could chose between fighting against a giant robot or an invincible spider who would you pick?
3. What would you do for a Klondike Bar and like... 10 bucks?
4. What lands in your grocery store if you go buying food for the week?
5. What are your thoughts on the colour blue?
6. Does cheese sing?
7. Which place in the solar system would you like to visit the most?
8. You are an operator for the Deathstar's Deathlaser. Are you concerned that there is no railing on the multifeet long drop?
9. Metric or weird feet system?
10. Can you tell I ran out of questions after question #1?
And I'm tagging... Erm...
I'm cheating here, I'm no good at tagging peeps. If you wanna be tagged, ask. I don't want to bother anyone by tagging them.
Also i tag because I'm original and stuff.
Here are wishful people being tagged: